Here are all the details about the eligibility, duration, course syllabus and who should take the course.
Country’s biggest IT company Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has announced a free online course — “TCS iON Career Edge’ — for young professionals. According toTCSNSE -1.20 %, this 15-day course will help the job seekers to improve their core employability skills such as communication, collaboration, business etiquette, financial and digital literacy.
Here are all the details about the eligibility, duration, course syllabus and who should take this course.
Duration: 15 days
You would require to complete at least 7-10 hours of course work per week.
Course Format: Online Self-paced
There are no prerequisites for taking this course. Undergraduates, graduates and postgraduates and freshers can apply for this online course.
The course covers 14 modules including behavioural & communication skills and foundational skills in Accounting, IT and Artificial Intelligence.
A learner can complete each module in 1-2 hours duration. Each module contains videos, presentations, reading material, recorded webinars by TCS experts and end-of-module self-assessments.
The course has an end-of-course assessment that evaluates learners’ understanding of concepts. On successful completion of the course, the learner will receive a personalised certificate. In addition, learners have access to a moderated digital discussion room that allows them to post queries and share their suggestions.
The course can be accessed anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
Here are the 14-modules that you will learn in 2 weeks
- Communicate to Impress: Enhance your verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Deliver Presentations with Impact: Learn how to prepare and make engaging and effective presentations
- Develop Soft Skills for the Workplace: Know the importance of soft skills to achieve better results
- Gain Guidance from Career Gurus: Receive strategic insights from TCS business experts to make a head start in your career
- Write a Winning Resume and Cover Letter: Understand how to create a strong resume and cover letter
- Stay Ahead in Group Discussions: Know why group discussions are conducted and learn to participate actively
- Ace Corporate Interviews: Understand how to attend and excel in corporate interviews
- Learn Corporate Etiquette: Learn common business etiquette followed in a corporate setting
- Write Effective Emails: Craft a professional email with impactful content and a strong subject line
- Learn Corporate Telephone Etiquette: Understand etiquette to be followed during a work related telecall
- Understand Accounting Fundamentals: Understand the principles and concepts of accounting with an overview of financial statements
- Gain Foundational Skills in IT: Develop your foundational IT skills by listening to TCS tech experts
- Understand Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Part 1: Understand the history and definition of AI and the different approaches to AI
- Understand Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Part 2: Understand what are agents specifically intelligent agents and rational agents, the concept of bounded rationality and various agent architectures